Awenam Anifrani and Holale Azondjagni
Holale and Awenam have been appointed to serve the cause of kingdom advancement in Togo, West Africa, by working with the Baptist Convention of Togo and local congregations to develop social ministries and programs serving persons with HIV/AIDS, street children and orphans vulnerable to human trafficking, girls exploited in prostitution, patients in hospitals and those incarcerated in prisons. Through the Togo Baptist Biblical Institute and the convention’s 15 associations, they will reinforce and strengthen the training of pastors and church leaders for vital and vibrant ministry.
They write: Sometimes, God works in mysterious ways we cannot understand. When we came to International Ministries (IM) three years ago, the plan was to be in the mission field by now; but along the way we experienced bumps, detours and a yearlong leave of absence. Thank you for waiting patiently, praying, and being silently present with us.
When we said in our last newsletter “Keep calm and we’ll be back soon,” we meant it. Officially, we are back as Appointed Missionaries to Togo, West Africa. Our ministry there will be threefold:
1. To develop youth outreach ministries, and help local churches develop critical social ministries in response to needs in remote villages.
2. To develop programs serving people with HIV/AIDS.
3. To connect, equip, empower church leaders, and retrain pastors for dynamic ministries.
So, we are reaching out to you to (re)join our network of supporters...
• To commit to pray for us as we prepare for this ministry
• To continue, begin or resume donating to IM in support of our mission in Africa.