Dago and Dilia are endorsed missionaries based in Honduras
Dagoberto and Dilia have been endorsed for missionary service in Honduras and are responsible for developing and supervising the Fe Vida Nueva (New Life Faith) children’s home program in Azacualpa. They provide for all the children’s basic needs such as food, education, health, and spiritual. This allows Dagoberto and Dilia to minister to the holistic development of the children. Also, they work in the Iglesia Vida Nueva (New Life Church) collaborating with the associate pastors as well as providing supervision of the ministry.
One member of a visiting team from the U.S. wrote: Our experience at the Home was incredible as are the kids there. We are thankful for Dago & Dilia being missionaries in Azacualpa and the love they show to not only to the kids, but also to groups that come there. Once again, we feel as we came to Azacualpa to minister to people, that we were the ones ministered to.
Dago and Delia write: Please pray for the following:
• For safety in the area where we are serving, Azacualpa, Santa Barbara, Honduras.
• Pray that we would have more people supporting the ministry for the feeding program and the children's home.
• Dilia's and my health, to have the strengths we need for everyday activities.
• Wisdom to deal with the kids at the children's home, specially the teenagers.
• For our daughters and their families (Cesia, Keren and Dilia).
• That God will help us to make His kingdom known in this community.
• For our appointment process.
• That God will protect us from any kind of evil that want to take us away from His purposes.
• Pray for the effectiveness and the spiritual blessing of the teams that go to Honduras from the United States to minister to the needs of the people in Jesus’ name.