Latest pictures and video
- Zika Hurts Babies Most by David Parajón Released on May 18, 2016
- Dr. Laura Parajón Honored as “Rural Hero” by the Rev. James G. Layton Released on June 2, 2015
- World Mission Offering helps save lives in rural Nicaragua by David Parajón Released on October 29, 2014
- Oregon Church Cares for its Neighbors Locally and Globally by Gregg Brekke Released on May 28, 2014
- In loving memory of Rev. Martin Rolfs Massaglia by David Parajón, David Parajón Released on February 14, 2014
- Bring Blessing to People in Need This Year Through IM’s Global Gifts Program. by Catherine Nold Released on November 7, 2012
- IM delegation visits missionaries in Nicaragua by Catherine Nold Released on January 30, 2012
- One Great Hour of Sharing in Nicaragua Floods by David Parajón Released on October 26, 2011
- Un Poema en Memoria de Mi Abuelito by David Parajón, David Parajón Released on March 23, 2011
- A Poem In Memory Of Grandpy by David Parajón, David Parajón Released on March 22, 2011
- Our Voices Through The Silence by David Parajón Released on September 6, 2010
- Stopping By The Side Of The Road by David Parajón, David Parajón Released on July 7, 2010
- Health Promoters Bring Health and Hope by David Parajón, David Parajón Released on June 4, 2010
- A baby is being born... by David Parajón, David Parajón Released on October 15, 2009
began on August 16, 2016
This project seeks to raise $10,500 to help prevent the spread of the Zika virus among 25,000 vulnerable people in rural Nicaraguan communities.
began on May 7, 2015
This project seeks to raise $20,000 in the next year to provide training and materials for 14 water promoters.
began on September 30, 2014
This project seeks to raise $22,000 to provide deworming medication, train families on sanitation and hygiene and supply water filters in 10 rural villages in Nicaragua.