- We have 4 new women this month: "Tuk," "Won," "Nuy," and "Ren." "Ren" is someone Annie has been reaching out to for over 6 years!
- "Tang" had a vision of an evil spirit, cried out to God for help and saw a man all in white come to her and hold his hand out for her. She knew it was God. Christ is reaching out to her!
- We have found a place to move into! God lead us right to it and it is in a great location.
- Annie and Courtney returned from the US encouraged by all the support received for NightLight. While there Annie received an Alumni Achievement Award from her alma mater.
- In the US we were able to connect with leadership of a major Thai church that is right in the area of the red light district. They have expressed a desire to work with us which is an answer to prayer! Thank you to Perimeter Church in Atlanta for hosting us and making this connection possible.
- We continue to praise God for ECB allowing us to be on site through this time.
- The confusion over the grant proposal was cleared up although we have not yet received approval.
- Robi, one of the NightLight leadership team, will be receiving "Volunteerism of Asia" award from Condoleezza Rice on December 6th. This is quite an honor for Robi and NightLight.
- Please pray for the outreach team, Annie, Beng, Courtney and Pon as they go out to the bars every Tuesday and Thursday night.
- Pray for the children who work in the red light district selling flowers, and other items as they are always at high risk.
- Please continue to pray for "Luy", "Phay", "Wung", "Uh", "Ket", "Kho," and "Ahn" who are working in the bars.
- Remember to pray for "Tang", "Jeo," "Lad," "Tam," "Tuk," "Won," "Nuy," and "Ren" as they work with us and learn more of Christ. Pray for the women to be able to work together and accept newcomers.
- Keep praying for "Jeo's" foreign boyfriend to be open to the faith and to the church that is hosting us.
- Please pray for us as we increase prayer walking in the Nana area. Please pray for a breakthrough.
- Please continue to pray for the foundation paperwork to move quickly and for our placement under the appropriate ministry to allow us to do evangelism.
- Please pray for Beng's health and strength. She is looking for an apartment to rent nearby to cut down her travel time of 3-4 hours a day. We have a possibility across the street from our new place.
- Pray for "The Well" a similar ministry that we are working with and praying with as we seek to bring women out of prostitution and to knowledge of Christ.
- Robi will be traveling to the US Dec. 3rd.
- Please remember to pray for the protection of the staff of NightLight and our families: Annie, Beng, Tara, Natalie, Robi, Pon, and Courtney.
If you are interested in reading journal updates about the ministry you can log onto www.internationalministries.org to the Dieselberg's page. At your request IM will send the journal updates to your e-mail account as they are posted.
May God bless you abundantly! We appreciate your support and the encouragement that comes from knowing you are praying for the women and children and for the NightLight team as we minister.