Restoring Eyesight to Children and Youth in Haiti
About This Mission Project
Not being able to see can be debilitating, especially in a poor country like Haiti. Restoring vision is the prime priority for the Cap Haitien Eye Center, as its staff strive to offer quality care for more than one million people in northern Haiti. The eye center is committed to helping restore the gift of sight to children and adults, giving them a second chance in life.
The eye clinic shares the gospel of Jesus Christ and brings hope to thousands of people each year through surgery, medication and glasses.
- $50 provides a box of injections used in the operating room.
- $100 provides cataract surgery for one child.
- $250 provides for two surgeries and glasses.
- $500 provides a box of surgical knives.
Mission Project Specifics
International Ministries seeks to raise $34,650 to help restore eyesight to thousands of children and youth in Haiti. The purpose of the project is to help the Cap Haitien Eye Clinic provide quality eye care in the form of eye exams, medications, corrective glasses and surgery.
This project will be managed by missionary Nzunga Mabudiga, administrator of the Cap Haitien Eye Clinic.
It is anticipated that the children and youth who are able to receive eye care as a result of this project will be able to attend school and have a chance at a much brighter future.
Connect to This Mission Project
- Please pray with Nzunga Mabudiga and staff of the Cap Haitien Eye Clinic that their ministry will be a true testimony to God through his loving Son Jesus Christ.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write Haiti/Nzunga/Restoring Sight to Children on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
In the picture above…
This boy is waiting for surgery. He is looking forward to having his eye repaired so that he can regain full vision again.