New Building for School of Nursing in India
About This Mission Project
The School of Nursing, a ministry of the Satribari Christian Hospital, is one of the oldest nursing schools in the North East Region of India. The school has a strong positive reputation due to its excellent quality of nursing education and consistent results, as well as its maintenance of high ethical and moral standards.
This project will help the school open a College of Nursing with a Bachelors program. The institution needs a new building for academic work and housing.
- $50 provides 250 cubic feet of shuttering wood used for building.
- $100 covers 15 days of paid labor.
- $250 pays for 120 truckloads of bricks.
- $500 pays for 150 truckloads of stone chips.
Mission Project Specifics
International Ministries seeks to raise $52,500 to construct a building for the new College of Nursing Bachelors program at the Satribari Christian Hospital in India.
This project will be managed by Principal Jean E. Mathew and Vice Principal K. Sushila.
It is anticipated that this project will give 100 new nursing students each year access to a high-quality Christian education and serve as a base for public health education outreach into the surrounding communities.
Connect to This Mission Project
- Please pray with Jean Mathew and K. Sushila as they take on this major project for those who will be attending nursing school at the Satribari Christian Hospital.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write India/Satribari/New Building on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
In the picture above...
The School of Nursing was founded on October 26, 1926, by Milli Marvin, a missionary nurse from the U.S. The proposed building will expand upon her dream by making it possible to provide a high-quality advanced nursing education. The building will include academic classrooms and hostels for housing nursing students.