Repair and Renovate the ETC Nursery School in India
About this Mission Project
The Eastern Theological College (ETC) established a nursery school on its campus in 1986. Today, the ETC Nursery is the most sought-after preparatory school in and around Jorhat, India. It uses a Christ-centered, holistic approach to education.
However, the facilities are at capacity and the school urgently needs renovation work and repairs. ETC Nursery School needs paint, furniture, a new septic tank, shade trees and soil for the playground, bathroom facilities including new toilets and tiles, a new storeroom for supplies, a boundary wall, fencing and a new gate.
- $50 buts three plastic tables for a classroom.
- $100 helps to improve the playground with new soil.
- $250 paints the nursery school building.
- $500 purchases one new toilet and a septic tank.
Mission Project Specifics
This project seeks to raise $6,320 to renovate and upgrade the ETC Nursery in Jorhat, India. The school serves 70 children of various ethnicities and social classes in this multicultural community.
The project will be managed by the Rev. Dr. Akheto Semi, principal of the ETC Nursery School.
It is anticipated that this project will provide a healthy environment for learning. This will be a long-term project to revitalize the school as it continues to grow and serve those in their formative years of education.
Connect to this Mission Project
- Please pray with the Rev. Dr. Akheto Sema and ETC Nursery School staff as they minister to the children who come to the school.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write India/ETC Nursery School on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
In the picture above...
The ETC Nursery School is recognized for promoting unity among multicultural and religiously diverse communities. The school has a rich legacy of holistic childhood development. The children learn Christian values through singing and Bible stories.