Vehicle for PHARP-Kenya
About this Mission Project
PHARP-Kenya is a Christian organization that trains and ministers to people at the grassroots level in how to restore the dignity of life, reconstruct and reaffirm relationships and restore hope for the future. The communities that it serves are remote, with little or no public transportation.
PHARP needs a reliable vehicle to facilitate training seminars and community meetings and to transport trainers, materials and guest leaders who come to share their expertise in peacebuilding. PHARP’s goal is to equip 200 leaders in peacemaking, train women in effective trauma healing that will reduce domestic violence and mobilize 300 youths with peacebuilding and nonviolence skills during the election campaigns.
- $100 provides one tire for the vehicle.
- $250 pays for a seat in the car.
- $500 pays for the ignition.
Mission Project Specifics
This project seeks to raise $20,055 to purchase a vehicle for PHARP-Kenya, a Christian organization that trains leaders in peacebuilding.
This project will be managed by the Rev. Felicien Nemeyimana, the executive director of PHARP-Kenya.
It is anticipated that, as a result of this project, PHARP’s ministry will be better able to help peace groups address local issues, reduce domestic violence in families and tribes and reduce the chaos that accompanies political campaigns.
Connect to this Mission Project
- Please pray with Felicien Nemeyimana in Kenya that PHARP will be able to train many more people who will share the gospel of peace.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write Kenya/PHARP Vehicle on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
In the picture above...
A vehicle for PHARP would make peacemakers’ ministry easier as they seek to spread the word of God throughout Kenya.