Meals for New Life Center Girls
Goal: $4.50 every day for each resident
About This Mission Project
The New Life Center Foundation (NLCF) works in northern Thailand with tribal girls ages 11–22 who have survived or are at high risk for all kinds of exploitation, including human trafficking, forced labor and sexual abuse.
The healing and development of residents is supported by the provision of safe housing, education, therapeutic services and balanced nutrition.
- $1.50 provides one meal for a resident.
- $4.50 provides one full day’s meals for a resident.
- $31.50 provides one week of meals for a resident.
- $45 provides thirty meals.
Mission Project Specifics
This project seeks to raise $16,722 to provide three meals a day for all the residents of the NLCF in Thailand. The purpose is to provide regular daily meals to assist in the healthy development of more than 200 tribal girls and young women who are survivors of or at risk for exploitation.
This project will be managed by Jeni Pedzinski, IM missionary in Thailand.
All of the services offered by NLCF are valuable, but the most fundamental is caring for and protecting the physical well-being of residents. A safe environment and healthy meals are the bedrock of a young woman’s ability to thrive.
Connect to This Mission Project
- Please pray that NLCF residents will thrive in the loving atmosphere of the New Life Center.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write Thailand/NLCF Suppers on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
In the picture above...
“Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.”
—Alan D. Wolfelt