Training Young Leaders in Hong Kong
About this Mission Project
In 2013, 14 young Cambodian leaders went to Hong Kong for a short-term mission experience. It had a profound impact, as they experienced God in a powerful way by living and serving others.
This mission project seeks to raise up five young Christian leaders in Cambodia by sending them to Hong Kong for leadership training. They will become stronger through interactions, activities and structured experiences that will help them learn how to minister cross-culturally.
The young leaders chosen for the trip will prepare by praying, planning and raising the financial support needed. You can help!
- $330 pays for half of one young leader’s plane ticket.
- $660 pays for one plane ticket.
Mission Project Specifics
This project seeks to raise $3,150 to purchase plane tickets to send five young Cambodian leaders to Hong Kong for a cross-cultural short-term mission experience and leadership training.
This project will be managed by the Reverend Lawrence Chin Yuen Chan, senior pastor of the Celebrate Life Baptist Church in Tseung Kwan, Hong Kong.
It is anticipated that this project will help develop strong Christian leadership in those who go on the trip and help churches in Hong Kong be exposed to cross-cultural mission. The long-term goal is to raise up more young people committed to full-time service God in the future.
Connect to this Mission Project
- Please pray with Rev. Lawrence Chan and the three church partners committed to this project that this cross-cultural experience will strengthen the faith of all involved.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write Hong Kong/CLBC/ Training Leaders on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
Tongchou Fleming (right) presented on Cambodia on a cultural night during a trip in 2014. He is a college student majoring in architecture. This trip to Hong Kong will open him up to a different part of the world and give him a bigger vision for the future as he seeks to be a blessing in Cambodia.