Scholarships for Nursing Students in Haiti
About This Mission Project
IM missionaries in Haiti Kihomi Ngwemi and Nzunga Mabudiga encourage and assist young women in pursuing education. They have seen many graduates use their skills to improves lives in their community and encourage others to attend school as well.
Educated nurses are particularly valuable to their communities because they improve not only the economy, but also the overall health of the village as they give reliable medical care.
This project will provide scholarships to young women who want to attend nursing school or college.
- $50 provides school supplies for one student.
- $100 buys a uniform and learning kit.
- $250 funds a one-year hospital internship.
- $500 pays for one semester’s tuition.
Mission Project Specifics
This project seeks to raise $18,900 to provide scholarships for three young women to attend a four-year nursing school program in Haiti.
This project will be managed by IM missionary Kihomi Ngwemi.
It is anticipated that this project will encourage education, provide jobs and improve the health of the community.
Connect to This Mission Project
- Please pray with missionaries Kihomi and Nzunga and with the Haitian Baptist Convention that God will provide the resources to continue giving hope to needy students who desire an education.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write Haiti/Nursing Scholarships on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
In the picture above...
Maudeline Louis graduated from nursing school and will soon take an internship at her local hospital. Thank you for helping provide funds to make this possible!