Community Development Coordinator in Burundi
Goal: $7,350 per year
About This Mission Project
Jesus challenges us to lift up “the least of these,” and the Evangelical Free Baptist Churches of Burundi have taken that to heart. They have created a position for a coordinator of Holistic Community Development who will minister to those afflicted with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Through seminars in the churches and regions, the coordinator will challenge people to generate ideas for development projects and then help to implement them. Those ideas might include how to provide safe, clean drinking water; improve farming production; and train people in skills to supplement their incomes.
This project will help support the coordinator by providing an annual salary, housing, office supplies, transportation and more.
- $7,350 covers the work of the community development coordinator for one year.
Mission Project Specifics
International Ministries seeks to raise $7,350 per year for the support of a coordinator of Holistic Community Development in Burundi improve the quality of life for “the least of these.” The purpose is to help those individuals afflicted with or affected by HIV/AIDS and many other vulnerable people.
This project will be managed by the Evangelical Free Baptist Churches of Burundi. It is anticipated that at least 100 families will benefit directly from this project through increased food security and access to safe drinking water.
Connect to This Mission Project
- Please pray with the Evangelical Free Baptist Churches of Burundi as they seek to fulfill their vision of reaching out and touching lives, both physically and spiritually, by proclaiming the gospel and comforting the afflicted.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write Burundi/EFBC/ Coordinator of Holistic Community Dev on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
In the picture above...
>As the coordinator for Holistic Community Development, Mr. Anaclet NDUWIMANA will write grant proposals to garner outside help, supervise the new programs, evaluate their success and then report back to supporting donors and agencies.