Health, Healing and Hope in Haiti
About This Mission Project
The burden of caring for the poor in Haiti falls on women—who struggle to feed, clothe and protect their families.
There is an ongoing immediate need for food, clothing, sanitation, medical help and school supplies for the poorest families in Haiti and for victims of natural disasters.
The Women’s Association of Haiti has broad-based ministries to impoverished communities, taking a holistic approach to improve all areas of life.
- $50 provides the school supplies that children need to be able to attend school.
- $100 provides a family with food for two to four days.
- $250 provides clothes and shoes.
- $500 provides medicine for a rural clinic.
Mission Project Specifics
This project seeks to raise $4,515 to help poor families in Haiti by providing economic opportunities, promoting health, giving access to education and more as part of an overall effort to improve lives today and build a hopeful future for children.
This project will be managed by Kihomi Ngwemi, IM missionary and Women’s Ministries Coordinator in Haiti.
It is anticipated that this project will transform lives and communities in the devastated parts of western and southern Haiti.
Connect to This Mission Project
- Please pray with Kihomi and the Women’s Association of Haiti as they seek to minister in practical ways to the families of Haiti.
- Your donations make this mission project possible.
- To donate by check, write Health, Healing & Hope in Haiti/HBC on the memo line and mail to International Ministries, PO Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851.
- Share this information with others in your community and in your church family.
- For more information, contact Chris Marziale.
In the picture above...
Thanks to your contribution, Haitian children like these have a chance for a good future.