World Mission Offering Logo
Each year, the World Mission Offering (WMO) casts a spotlight on a different part of the world—giving American Baptists a personal, front-row seat to the powerful ministries that are changing lives for Christ around the globe. This year, we are excited to bring you the story of the spiritual revival happening in Baptist churches right now in CUBA!
Please download any of the resources below and use them freely in your church. These and other printed materials were mailed to churches in July. If you didn't receive your packet, contact Daniela Glomb at 610-768-2208 or email@example.com.
Over the course of four weeks (typically beginning this September), these materials can help energize your congregation for mission.
Many of the World Mission Offering resources are available in both English and Spanish.
Article for Church Newsletters
- Article for Church Newsletters (PDF: print and fill in the blanks by hand)
- Article for Church Newsletters (Microsoft Word: edit the text on your computer)
"10 Reasons" Flyer
Letter from Former Executive Director Reid Trulson
Tips for a Successful Offering
16-Part Video Series
To view all video titles, click the Playlist button (pictured at the right) at the upper left corner of the player and select the one that you would like to watch—or you can click on the play button to start at the beginning and watch them all.
Most videos are available in English and Spanish.
To order a DVD of all 16 videos, contact Daniela Glomb at 610-768-2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download individual videos, use the links below.
- Contexto histórico - Adalia Gutierez Lee (Español)
- Historic Context - Adalia Gutierrez Lee (English)
- Mylinda Baits (Español)
- Mylinda Baits (English)
- Ketly y Vital Pierre (Español)
- Ketly and Vital Pierre (English)
- Madeline Flóres Lopez (Español)
- Madeline Flóres Lopez (English)
- David y Joyce Reed (Español)
- David and Joyce Reed (English)
- Mercy Gonzalez Barnes (Español)
- Mercy Gonzalez Barnes (English)
- Miracle in Jiguaní (English)
- Cuba's Spiritual Revival (English)
- Oración por Cuba (Espanol)
- A Prayer for Cuba (English)
- The Rev. Sharon T. Koh, Installed as Executive Director Elect of International Ministries, Launches “I am IM” World Mission Offering Gift Match
- English: Bulletin Insert (Color)
- Español: Encarte del Boletín (Color)
- English and Spanish: Bulletin Inserts (Black and White)
Inglés y Español: Encartes del Boletín (Blanco y Negro)